Sunday, January 13, 2013

You'll Never BeLIEBSTER!

A huge thank you to Momma Candy for the nomination for the Liebster award!

These are the Rules:


This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

5. No tag backs.
 

11 Get to Know Me's

I have lived in 6 states, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Arizona, Texas and California.
 
I dropped out of school at the ages of 13 and 16. Shocking, I know! I have my General Education Diploma, and am currently attending college at ITT Tech.
 
I have a serious addiction to Pretty Little Liars, and Gossip Girl.
 
I am probably the biggest procrastinator known to man.
 
I have serious organization issues, but that is being worked on. (A huge part of that motivation I will dedicate to blogging.)
 
I want to adopt a child in the "far" future.

I am deathly afraid of worms.
 
(Here come the boring ones...)
 
My favorite colors are pink, and green.
 
My favorite number is 7.
 
I love Italian and Mexican food.

I am currently unemployed.



Questions By Shauna Q from Momma Candy:

1. Why do you like where you live?
I actually don't like where I live. I live in Charlotte, which is a pretty big city. I would much rather be in the nice, quiet and open country.
2. Favorite caffeinated beverage?
Oh my! I have a serious pepsi addiction! I actually can get pretty grumpy when a Pepsi is not involved in my day. >.<
3. Favorite adult beverage?
I actually cannot say I have a favorite adult beverage. I very rarely indulge in drinking.
4. What did you want to be when you were little?
A million and one different things. I wanted to be a singer, but I sang through my nose. I've wanted to be a zoo keeper, a writer, a marine bioligist and the list could go on.

5. What is your favorite vacation to date?
I haven't been on a vacation in so long that I can't even recall past memories of one. I definitely miss our family vacations to Holden Beach every year.
6. What is your favorite television show?
This was actually one of my random facts. I have two that I refuse to decide between, Gossip Girl & Pretty Little Liars.
7. Favorite recipe?
I actually do not have a favorite yet. I haven't found one that stands out enough to be my favorite. The most delicious I've found were smothered and sauteed chicken, and peanut butter rice crispies.
8. County fair or amusement park?
Definitely the county fair. I love funnel cakes, and vinegar fries. I'm not a huge roller coaster fan, so the county fair rides are good enough for me. :)


9. Ocean or lake?
Ocean! For some reason I find lakes disgusting. The ocean seems much cleaner to me.

10. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
My favorite things to blog about are kid activities, craft and recipes.

11. If your blog is about something specific (food/fashion/reviews/etc), what else would you blog about if you could start a second blog?
If I had a second blog it would probably be about organization tips and ideas.

Questions For Nominees

1. What is your greatest fear?

2. What is an accomplishment you've made that has stuck with you?

3. Bad habits?

4. If you had to be an animal, what animal would that be? Why?

5. The most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to you?

6. Your earliest memory from childhood?

7. When you first meet someone, what is the first thing you notice?

8. Morning habits?

9. If someone made a movie biography of you, who would be the best actor/actress to fill your shoes?

10. If you could stay one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be? Why?

11. Last movie that made you cry?

My Nominations

 Mommy To Mommies
The Beverly Hills Mom
Mom In The USA
Super Mom Super Kids
Mitch Ryan
Feeding Big & More
Debby Does Avon
Adventures In Hickey Land
It Bakes Me Happy
Happy Kids, Inc.
M.A.'s Cafe












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

Chantal Hickey said...

Yay, I'm a nominee! I can't wait to get started on my post! :)

Chantal Hickey said...

Hey, Megan! I did my Liebster Award post, it's here: http://adventuresinhickeyland.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-blog-recognition-award-liebster-baby.html

Loved your questions , btw!

:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Megan
From SAMELIA's World
www.samelia.com

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Shauna Quintero said...

That was so much to learn more about you! I definitely have to agree with the ocean over the lake. It is MUCH cleaner. For the soul, too!

Have a good week!

:-),
Shauna
www.mommacandy.com

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the award!
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Lea Marie said...

Congrats, Megan. It was nice to learn more about you :)

Thanks for connecting at www.motherbabychildblog.com - I am now following back through GFC.

Hugs & Blessings :)

Post a Comment