Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day #6 Of Sanity

Photoshoot

@Picture Me Studios
Photographer: Lauren Sumpter-Faulks

 
Both of my beautiful babies
 
Me & my beautiful little ones
 
Beautiful babies with their Nana
 
 
Made sure I got two pictures made with my beautiful little ones
 
My handsome little man, such a model.
 
My beautiful baby girl. This was one of the few cooperative moments.
 
Precious moments:)
 
For tomorrow's insanity we will be indulging in homemade finger paint fun, shared with us by Ragu Marino.
 

Homemade Finger Paint Recipe

-1/2 Cup Corn Starch
-3 Tablespoons Sugar
-1/2 Teaspoon Salt
-2 Cups of Water
 
When it's perfectly thickened you will start to see odd clumps, remove it from heat and stir.
 
This is definitely a trial and error recipe.
 
Finger paint turn out:) If you can't tell the orange & the teal in the back are our first batch. We made them a bit to thick.
 
Tomorrow the fun begins!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Post a Comment